Saturday, July 3, 2010

Valencia RACE review!

The race of europe had occurred in Valencia,  the track of which is surrounded in BULL fight country!!

It is fit that BULL (RED) becomes the pole position .

A race is happen, incur much fury!! I become so BORED in race. A track becomes my worst dream at night. Many time I arouse in SWEAT and FURY without erection! !!! The track is worsten of the F1 calendar.

A moment in race becomes my frighten time.  The Kovalinen to be overtake by webber, but WEBBER DESTRUCT!!! I nearly shoot a turd!!!!! It became my bemoan when Webber launch! Into ORBIT like japan space probe asteroid.

It is thankful that although car destruct, Webber remain intact. I dislike aussie but I do not wish destruction upon any australian man. China man can destruct, for without my care!!! I am creating joking only ^_^

Vettel drive the boring race and win. I must tell it feelings of Vettel. When Vettel become pole or win it race, his FINGER makes for my FRUSTRATE! I have katana and wish it to be snipped off! Hatred of finger. SNIP FINGER.

The alonso becomes much fury at the Hamilton driver, because CARNAGE create with safety car! My believe is the Hamilton is crasy, Alonso crasy, FIA crasy. all Crasy!!! HAHAHA ^_^

Valencia race review!~

1. Race  - 5/10
2. Crash - 8/10 ( Webber orbit!!! )
3. OVERALL - 6/10

MITSIFUMI-SAN NOT APPROVE!

A comment is missing on my site. You, reader will make many. Wont you please? For our good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment